STonX Development News
Since the beginning of 2001, STonX is now developed by a new team.
Here are now the news from that new development team:
Sun August 15th 2004
STonX 0.6.7.6 has been released.
This version only fixes some compiling problems on certain architectures.
There aren't any new features in this version apart from a spanish keysyms
file (thanks to Gabriel Huertas).
Tue February 10th 2004
Wed December 3rd 2003
- The webpages have been cleaned up: Now all pages use a cascading style
sheet so that it is much easier to change the layout of all pages.
Sat September 20th 2003
- STonX 0.6.7.5 has been released. This release mainly fixes compiling issues
on non-i86 machines. If you already have a working STonX 0.6.7.4, you
probably don't need this release. However, some other bugs have also been
fixed, so it still might be worth to have a look at this new version.
- The webpages have been updated again.
Sat February 1st 2003
- The script that created the daily CVS snapshot tarballs of STonX wasn't
working for a longer time. This has been fixed now!
- The webpages have been updated a little bit (links section).
- The old version of STonX for DOS is now available at our
download page, too.
Fri September 7th 2001
- The webpages are now in CVS for people to get easier access for changes. At the same time the screen shots have been updated.
Mon July 21st 2001
- STonx 0.6.7.4 released. Many fixes, see changelog for details.
Mon June 25rd 2001
- Redesigned the pages and updated them to suit the latest version.
Sat June 23rd 2001
- Moved old pages to sourceforge project webserver.
The pages have been hacked up a bit and the info still needs to be checked for up-to dateness.
Tue February 20th 2001
- STonX 0.6.7.3. Bugfixed version.
Tue February 13th 2001
- STonX 0.6.7.2 released. Till Harbaum added joystick and fullscreen support.
Mon February 5th 2001
- STonX 0.6.7.1 has been released by Markus Kohm, it is the first official version
of the "new" development. STonX now features FreeMiNT XFS support.